Hong Leong Foundation
Incorporated in 1992, the Hong Leong Foundation is a corporate foundation funded by contributions from companies of the Hong Leong Group. We believe in enabling and empowering people to lead productive lives so that they can be alleviated from poverty and have a better quality of life.
- To contribute to the alleviation of poverty in Malaysia through sustainable and effective programmes that:
- improve educational outcomes of the underprivileged.
- support community development through aid to the disadvantaged
- To identify and develop innovative programmes that advance education and community development in Malaysia, in accordance with the charter of the Foundation.
- To provide grants for high impact, sustainable projects that aid the nations under-served communities.
- To facilitate smart partnerships with charities, non-profits, and community organizations to further the philanthropic mandate of the Foundation.