Community Assistance Programme
The community assistance programme aims to support the needs of underprivileged communities in Malaysia. The Foundation will provide assistance to potential beneficiaries based on their request.
- Ad-Hoc Donations: The Foundation supports charitable organisations through cash donation to ease their operational cost or cash -in kind contribution based on needs assessment.
- Emergency Donations: The Foundation provides financial and material support to social or humanitarian organizations aiding those affected by natural disasters or other emergencies
The beneficiaries include orphans, the mentally and physically challenged, senior citizens and single mothers.
- Do not provide cash handout to individuals directly.
- Fund projects and grassroots organisation that are specific to the Foundation’s focus area (Education & Community Development).
- Do not fund annual galas, sporting events, corporate sponsorships or fundraising events.
Please click here to know more about Hong Leong Foundation’s Community Assistance Programme contributions : http://hongleongcsr.org/index.php/media-room/newsroom/community-development